Saturday 2 May 2020

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY

Well I hope everyone is looking forward to National Scrapbook Day - it is gonna be a bit of an insane day, as I am signed up to several different events throughout the day. Juggling them is gonna be interesting! LOL 

Before the day starts though I wanted to share how my evening yesterday went. I got the goodie bags for myself and my pals for the Treasured Memories crop - it is gonna be a fun crop for sure (though not as fun as being there in person). As usual they gave us some really fun papers - and the mermaid photos of all of us are hilarious!


While I was watching TV after supper I got my Tracy Scott inspired journal page finished. I had to add the white pen marks and decided to go with dots instead of lines - I liked that look way better. I LOVE the end result (even my hubby thought it looked cool)!!


Then to finish off the day I completed the Steampunk themed tag for the swap I was in. I really love the end result of this one - I hope my partner likes it! Here are some close ups of the tag, as well as the finished tag in full.






The first thing I did today too when I came downstairs was to do one of the cards from a tag kit I got from Treasured Memories. I wanted to create one of them to send with the swap as it is the same paper line and theme so matches great. I hope my partner likes it too.


Now it is time to get this NSD underway! I am going to start by joining the Zoom meeting for Treasured Memories to say hello and see how the day is going to progress, and then hop off that and join my regular crafty posse. Should have lots to show by tomorrow, so till then stay safe everyone, have a great day and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment