Sunday 17 May 2020

So Saturday was quite productive for me to say the least! I got all the photos printed for the girls albums and even got a couple pages started! I plan to do pictures for each book that have the two of them together, as well as all the individual ones of them for each book. I figured I would do the pictures of them together in a similar way but not exactly the same. I tried this out with one of the great photos I got done several years ago in a professional photo shoot done by a friend. I love how they came out!



Once I got these done, I decided to finish off the last of the projects I started during the Mermaid crop. I had the great photos of us gals as mermaids to work with, as well as some great paper and ephemera. I love how it came out!!


I have great ideas for the other photos in the girls albums so will be doing more crafting today that I can share tomorrow. Not to mention that tomorrow being a holiday I will have time to craft then too! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment