Friday 22 May 2020

I had big plans for crafting last night after work. However, after rolling my ankle earlier in the day my plans changed. I wasn't really in the crafting mood, but I did get a bunch of great happy mail, so had to go through it all and put it all away!

This is the SURPRISE BOX I got from Brutus Monroe

I also got goodies from R&R Scrapbooking 

As welll as Scrap and Bean 


I also got a treat from a scrapbooking friend of mine in the states. She sent me these adorable Steampunk Paper Dolls. I can't wait to put them on something.


I am hoping that my ankle is better and that I can get to my craft room this weekend. We have another Zoom meeting scheduled and I have swaps to do and my nieces album to work on, so should be able to keep busy. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment