Sunday 31 May 2020

Was a pretty productive crafty day for me on Saturday. Not only did I finish my swap, I did an online class. Not to mention that my AMAZING husband worked on building me some shelves so that I can get more organized! And this time I remembered to take before photos. This is the messiness that my craft room is at the moment.






And this is where the shelf is going to go.


He didn't get it finished today - as his drill died. But it is looking good so far!
I can't wait till it is finished and I can fill it.



I spent a good portion of the day finishing off the Matchbox Suitcases for my swap. They are coming along really well I have to say. The small one is so cute!!


Before I got them finished it was time for my online class with Seth Apter - we made mini books. The class taught how to do the binding, as well as doing collage work for the pages. During the class I got three sets of covers done.


I decided to finish off one of the books to send with my Suitcase swap. I ended up doing just basic pages for this book as I was using the Mechanical Seaworld paper which is so amazing by itself. I love how it came out. I took some photos, as well as a little video.




Once the class was over and the book was finished. I finished off the suitcases and got them ready for sending out. I hope my partner likes them!



I plan to spend more time in my craft room today and I am hoping my husband gets the shelves done. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment