Thursday 21 May 2020

I actually got a bit of crafting done last night, which is a surprise as I didn't think I would even get down to my craft room. I have been working on some gifts for a couple friends and I got them finished last night.  Here are the steps I took, as well as pictures of the finished projects.

The first thing I did was paint them - I used gold for the background
and white/black for the rest of the pieces.



After that, I used Distress Oxide Sprays and Distress Mica Sprays to add colour to the gnomes. This is how they looked when they were wet.
 

And this is how they look once dried - I LOVE the effect I got!! 


The last thing I did was add some embellishments. I am really happy with how they came out. I hope my friends like them as I had fun making them.




I also got another page done for my nieces grad album. I realized when I was saving it for the blog that I did do a bit of a similar title, so I am gonna have to watch that. But my sister liked it so that is really all that matters!

 

Also got some happy mail yesterday - most of my crafty store friends aren't carrying the Graphic 45 kits as you have to order so many of them. But I saw a link on Graphic 45's Facebook page and I was able to order some of the kits straight from them. I mainly did it this month as they were focusing on the Ocean Blue collection, which I LOVE. I can't wait to play with these kits!!


Should be getting more goodies today and hope to get down to my craft room to do some creating too - I have a great idea for the next page in my nieces album and can't wait to try it. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment