Saturday 16 May 2020

So I had kinda another lazy day last night and didn't really do much creating. I did get some more goodies and plan to spend pretty much all day in my craft room, so will have more to post about in the coming days! I got some fun stuff from Scrappy Apple, as well as a replenishment of my card stock from my order with Stampin Up.



I also got a SWEET delivery from a local friend. A few weeks ago she gave me some great old jewelry pieces and now she has given me some old magazines! So amazing!!


My plans for the rest of the weekend is to work on the grad gift project that my sister asked me to help with. I have to print all the photos and get organized what I want to do. So I guess I shoudl get to it!! Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment