Wednesday 13 May 2015

And I can share my other cool news - with pics.

The FABULOUS gals at Scrap Addicts (Cori-Lyn and Ivy) asked me if I would be a guest designer for them! My response was a resounding HELL YES!!!  The kit they gave me to create from was just full of great stuff. I had a great time creating with it!

The first project I did was an altered frame. I had originally intended to put a picture of my husband and I in it, but I was having trouble printing off the picture I wanted. I came across a really great one of my son and his fiance so decided to use that instead and make it into a gift for them.




For my other project, I did an envelope mini album!  I found the idea on Pinterest and though it was a bit tough getting the envelopes together, it turned into a really cute album! And it is also going to be a gift!







I even made a video so you can see all the pockets in the album!



So make sure you go check out Scrap Addicts - they still have a couple of this month's kits left and will be having new ones each month!



No comments:

Post a Comment