Thursday 4 June 2015

So as has become my normal, I spent a bunch of time art journaling this weekend and week. As well as playing with my new Dylusions paints and coming up with a page on my own, I finished week 9 of my Inspiration Wednesday class. I changed things up a bit, based on how thick my journal is with the letters I used in week 8 as well as not having the same stencil as Donna. I did do some things like she did. As always a great lesson in new techniques! I am soooo loving this class and if you love art journaling and mixed media you really need to sign up!!





I also worked on a page inspired by the fabulous Dawn Pritchard and her Mixed Media class I am taking. I missed out on the first month of the class as I didn't think I could take it as I live so far away. It was before we figured out I could do the class via FaceTime. The first month she did this uber fun page using the Tim Holtz Bird Crazy stamps. I really loved it but she wasn't going to do it again, so I just used her picture as an inspiration.  Here are some peaks at what I came up with!





So much fun - I luv luv luv these bird stamps. I think they are my absolute fav crafty item!!

Well, I guess I should actually do some work today that will pay all my crafting bills!

Have a very crafty day all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment