Monday 17 August 2015

Well I pretty much had my own private weekend crop in my basement as I spent the ENTIRE weekend scrapbooking!! I had a whole bunch of swaps that are due by the end of the month and since I am going to be insanely busy for the last two weeks of the month I figured I should get them done. And I even did a few projects for myself in there too. I have such an understanding husband, as he didn't even complain that I was a hermit in the basement all weekend!

So my main goal this weekend was to get as many of the swaps I was signed up for finished. I had an altered tin swap to do for a group I am in called A Lil Scrap of Heaven. I took a Turtles Christmas tin and turned it into this:


I was glad I got it done and in the mail as I swapped with this girl last month and was late getting her the project I owed her. So this time I was early!

My next swap was for a new group I am in on Facebook called Chic Craftique. It was called Be Calm and Swag Bag On. We had to alter a bag and fill it with goodies. I loved this swap and my partner is in Puerto Rico! So cool - though alot more expensive on the shipping than I had anticipated, but seeing how excited my partner was with just the sneak peaks I sent it will be worth it (not to mention my store can use it as a write off!)



My next swap was international as well - this time going to the UK. I had fun making this one too and just hope it arrives in one piece! 



And I got some Christmas Cards done for a swap I was in. I hope she likes them!


I feel really accomplished getting almost completely caught up on my swaps!


No comments:

Post a Comment