Monday 16 November 2015

Obviously I have been busy in November as I haven't posted much. But I did get some stuff done and I was at a crop this weekend so got even more done!

First, I had a private swap with a friend of mine. We made swag bags for each other and this is what I made for her! I filled it with goodies I hope she likes!!



And then this weekend I went to a crop at the learning store. For the very FIRST TIME EVER I got everything done that I brought with me to do! Well almost! For the last layout I worked on I had to add lettering and butterflies once I got home. But I got a lot accomplished.



I wanted to use the other pics I had from my fun photo shoot with Melanie and this great kit from Monday Night Class was the perfect choice!




Then I made some cards from a Stampin Up kit I had. I decided to leave off the sentiments that they suggested as I didn't bring my stamps. Plus this way I can use them for whatever occasion I wish.

I also had a kit I picked up AGES ago at The Inked Stamper that was put together by a friend of mine - I worked on it but since I had to do some final touches at home I don't have a pic yet. I will post that later.

I am off to another crop this weekend so will have more pics to post later!

Stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment