Friday 22 January 2016

I FINALLY got back down to my craft room this week! I have been feeling off this week and just not motivated, but managed to not only get some stuff worked on, I did some organizing as well!

I did more work on my projects for my Not So Secret Sister in Chic Craftique. I am working on a canvas for her for January, as well as a box for February for Valentines day.




Started by inking this chipboard piece I got in my latest kit.


Then I added the turquoise stickles that also came in the kit



Then I attached it to the canvas


To finish the canvas, I am going to add some flowers and embellishments.


And this is the start of the Valentine box.  I used the new Candied Apple stain I just got.

But I spent most of the time in my craft room doing more organizing. I have a great app that I got to help me keep track of all my stuff. It is called Craft Cabinet.  It takes a bit of time, but so far it has made it really easy for me to keep track of my stuff and not getting doubles!! 


This is how it shows on my phone.


Then you organize all your products into drawers


And then in each drawer you have your products - includes a picture and a description (and you can also add a location and any other notes you would like about the product)

Along with my Tim Holtz app I pretty much know what I have in my craft stash!

So until next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment