Wednesday 2 March 2016

One of my favourite things about crafting is all the fantastic people I have met all over the world through all the swaps that I do.  I have crafty pals all over the United States and Canada, I have sent something to someone in Germany and I have a Facebook friend in Puerto Rico and my latest swap had me sending stuff to The Netherlands!

I got my pocket letter from a Valentine's pocket letter swap from a great gal in The Netherlands. It was so cute and she sent me a bunch of extras too!


I am also in a year long swap and I was so out of it I forgot it was March and that I could open my March goodies. My partner didn't disappoint - I got some fun stuff!


It is really fun to go to the mail and get something someone from the other side of the world made just for you!

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment