Monday 20 July 2020

I really did have a very productive weekend. I got all three of my swaps done for my partner in Ireland. It was nice to be able to send them all together. I hope she likes them all.


The swap I finished off yesterday was an altered spoon. Originally, I wasn't supposed to have a partner for this swap, but one of my crafty pals asked me if I wanted to partner with her. And of course I did. I hope she likes what I did for her.






Then I started another swap. It is an altered matchbox swap and I got the boxes all done, but don't have them decorated yet. I wanted to make a card to go with them, and decided to try the theatre card that Chantel did as her last demo for the crop. I love how it came out - and it wasn't that hard either.




I hope to finish off the matchboxes tonight. And I got the pictures from my sister so should be able to finish my bbq layouts later tonight as well. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment