Monday 14 December 2020

Weekend of crafting!

It wasn't even a crop weekend, but it was a weekend of crafting for me nonetheless! I wanted to try and finish up my card making so I could get them all out for my family and friends. I did pretty good - only have one gift to make but it is for my staff here in town so I have lots of time to finish it. I did pretty good with all my cards though and I love how they all came out. I had some card kits to do and was inspired by them for other cards. All it all I think I did pretty good. So far this year I made and sent out 32 cards! I forgot to take photos of some of them, but here are the ones I did get pictures of.

These are the cards from the great card kit instructions I got from the fab Nadine







And these are the cards I made inspired by this kit.






I also had another older card kit I made some cards from - they were all white on white
(though I only got a photo of one of the cards - I forgot to take a picture before I mailed them)


Then I made a couple more cards, inspired by stuff I found on Facebook in the
various groups I follow.



I also purchased these cute fold out cards fom Treasured Memories
so made them and sent them out to family and friends.


Finally, I made some gift card holders using one of the techniques I learned in the Perfect
Winter crop I did a few weeks ago. I had to adjust the sizes as the gift cards I 
bought were bigger than the ones she used in her example, but they turned out ok.


I finished another swap this weekend too, but I didn't have time to take good photos, so I will post about it tomorrow. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment