Friday 31 July 2015

I actually got a couple more swaps done last night - and a few more tags. I feel like all I have been making lately are tags.

Anyway, this first is a canvas I did for a swap. It was supposed to be a summer theme and I tried recreating some of the things I learned at my Finnabair class. Not sure how summery it is or how Finnabair like it looks but overall I think it turned out ok. I hope my partner likes it.



The second swap I completed was my first pocket letter. I haven't done one before, so I hope I did it justice. It was hard to get a good picture because the plastic had glare. But I like the end result - I hope my partner does!


And this weekend I am off to camp, so won't likely get much crafting done. I am supposed to be going out to craft Monday with some of my peeps so that will be fun.

Have a crafty weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment