Wednesday 15 July 2015

So it has been insane since I got home and I have spent most of my time in my craft room since I got back putting away all my goodies and also putting them into this app I have on my phone called Craft Cabinet. I love it! This way maybe I will purchase less duplicates!!

I haven't had much time to do much with my pictures or take better photos of my final projects I learned from Finnabair, but I did get one photographed so thought I would put up photos from that class!

I think that even though this was the second class I took the reason I got a better photo of it first is that it was my favorite! Finnabair calls it The Artifact.

Here is a a shot of the FABULOUS Finnabair as she starts off teaching us! She is so funny and clever and really an amazing teacher! She does the whole project with you step by step and makes everything so easy.

And what is even more phenomenal is the HUGE amount of product she gives you for each class - soooooo worth the money!!



Next, here are some pics of the project in progress. I was posting pics on Facebook as I went along and most of my friends thought it looked cool before it was even finished!




And here is a better photo of the final project. I already have it hanging in my store!


I hope to have photos up soon of the other projects. It was such an amazing time! LOVED every minute of it and can't wait to play with all the great product I got!!!

Happy crafting my peeps!!



No comments:

Post a Comment