Monday 8 February 2016

I had a very good crafty weekend. I got a bunch of organizing done, as well as some crafting.

I got some art journaling done. The Mardi Gras page is out of my own brain - for an ongoing challenge in one of the Facebook groups I am in. The other is the 5 min page that came with the online class I got from one of my fav scrapbook stores - Scrap Addicts. The awesome Cori-Lyn is so great at coming up with fab pages. I wish I had left more white in it, but I still love the end result.



Then I got a great goodie box from a cool lady that has decided to take a step back from scrapbooking and was selling off her stash. I got some GREAT goodies!!




I also got a bunch of different projects started. I have this habit of having about a dozen things on the go at the same time!  I will show things off as I get them done.

Til next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment