Tuesday 16 February 2016

I hope everyone had as great a Valentine's weekend as I did. Not only did I get to spend tons of time with my sweetie, I got some crafting done!

I did up some final touches on some prizes and name tags for the crop I am running this coming weekend. I really hope everyone is ready for a really great time!



As an added bonus I finally got a chance to play with the Minc machine my hubby got for me for Christmas.  I used it for making the tags for the crop!


Then I went about organizing the TON of new goodies I got from a friend and for Valentines Day from my hubby (he knows me so well!!). It took me forever, but I have some really cool new stuff!!



Then I started working on some swaps, as well as some journaling. All in all a pretty crafty weekend!





Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment