Friday 17 November 2017

A CRAFTY NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS CROP WEEKEND - Day 1

So I had an absolute BLAST tonight at the Christmas crop that is being put on here at home this weekend. I do miss that I didn't get to see more of my Edmonton family and peeps, but it was nice to stay home and craft. Especially since I wasn't an organizer so all I had to do was sit back and have some fun!! We got off to a great start with my pals Donna and Paula coming up to craft with me!


Not to mention I got spoiled right off the bat as Paula brought me a birthday gift! And isn't this sooooo me?!?!?


I spent the majority of this evening going through the goodies we got and chatting/visiting, but I did get some work done on one project. I worked on the guest book/photo album from my Mom's 75th birthday party that we had back in April. I am hoping she likes it. Here is a picture of the cover that I got done.

So looking forward to the rest of the weekend! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment