Thursday 28 June 2018

So I have NOT dropped off the face of the planet! Things have been pretty crazy the month of June at work and when I have gotten home I just have not had the energy or inclination to get myself into my craft room. Really bad of me, but sometimes you just loose your mojo for a bit. As you can see I have even fallen a bit behind in opening all the happy mail I have been getting!


My mojo is slowly coming back and I will be having crops coming up and swaps to finish so will hopefully be posting more soon. But in the meantime, here is a  quick video of some of the happy mail I have gotten recently!



I have to say I really scored with all these packages! I can't wait to play with it all! Make sure you check out Treasured MemoriesScrapbook.com and Reneabouquets to see all the great stuff they have!

And I just love the altered lamp that my pal Gena made for me. Here are a couple pictures of it.



I have to finish making Gena's lamp for her so will post photos of that as soon as I get it done. I have another swap to do and design team projects to work on so keep tuned into my blog to check out all my projects.

Till next time stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment