Monday 4 June 2018

So I have seen this image on Facebook many times, and it definitely applies to me! LOL

Image result for buying craft supplies meme

I got more happy mail last week, but didn't have a chance to open it and film it till the weekend I got myself some more goodies from my pal Renea and her great shop ReneaBouquests. I was working with her papers when at my crop in Grimshaw and when I started showing my pals her great stuff I realized I needed (well wanted!) more butterflies. She makes such pretty ones I had to get more! I can't wait to play with all my new stuff!


And here is a shot of all the butterflies/dragonflies and paper that I got.
 Pretty good haul I have to say!


I have had trouble getting motivated but I am hoping to get back to creating this week. Especially since the weather is so crappy and I don't want to be outside! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment