Tuesday 6 November 2018

ALL DAY CROP AT SCRAPPY APPLE - LA CRETE

So this weekend was the all day crop in La Crete at Scrappy Apple - it was a lot of fun and we certainly got our money's worth! I went out on Friday with a couple of my crafty pals and we were the only ones there on Friday night. As you can see I packed fairly lightly for this crop.


And like I said we got started on Friday night 


I even got one page done the first night!


So then starting on Saturday I did this first layout for the page contest.
I didn't win but I love how it came out!


Then I scrap lifted this idea from my pal Lisa and the page she did for the contest.


Then I did this layout with pictures of Jacob, Lucas and Sara


And then one of my brother and sister and when we were little. This photo shoot
was done in approximately 1972.


My next project was to work on Christmas cards. The paper I had made it pretty easy to come up with a bunch of different ones. I think I am set for the season!!


Since the gals  I was with are die hards and wanted to stay to the BITTER end, I ended up having enough time to finish another two page layout. Since I was tired and not very inspired, I went onto Pinterest and used them to come up with this.


All in all it was an amazing day spent with some great crafty pals. I had an absolute ball and got a lot done! I have another crafty adventure in the city coming up this month and lots of other ideas on things to do, so it should be a pretty crafty month. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment