Tuesday 20 November 2018

SCRAP ADDICTS BIRTHDAY CROP WEEKEND


So just got home after a GREAT weekend of crafty adventures with my gal pals in the city. It was SO MUCH FUN!  Here is a rundown of my adventures!

Had to take selfies with all my craft pals!






Then it was time to work on my projects. I spent most of my time working on an 
advent calendar for Jeffery and Octavia



My Mom also asked me to make a birthday card for one of her friends


And then since it was their birthday, we had to have birthday cake and "champagne"!



And I even got a bunch of other projects done too!

I started this album for my pal Donna for her Christmas gift

 And did this layout with a super cute picture of my grand daughter - using supplies from my design team supplies from Canvas Corp Brands

And another using this cute picture of Octavia covered in mud. 
I love the custom paper I got from Treasured Memories

 And I think my favourite project is the Steampunk layout I got done.

 And I brought my journal so had to do a page in it. Again, I used Canvas Corp products.

It was a total blast of a weekend and I love hanging out will all my crafty friends in the city. It has been ages since I saw some of them so it was a great time. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment