Monday 17 December 2018

So December is FLYING by! But I did get all my Christmas gifts done that I was making for friends. I did also get to use my new photo box to take the pictures too. I have some kinks to work out but pretty happy that I can improve my pictures! Here is what I made for everyone:


This is the canvas I made for Michelle


And this is the album I made for Donna - the cover and a shot of it opened up.


And this is the canvas I made for Dalyani

 

And this is the canvas I made for Paula - a couple of pictures 
along with a shot of the finished canvas




And this is the frame I made for France - a close up and the whole thing.

 


I made this tag for Jeannine


And these are the Treasure Chests I made for Madison and Taryn - which 
I then filled with 1000 nickels in each one!
I am really glad I don't have to mail these - they weigh a TON!!!





I also made this Halloween themed album for Tricia






All in all I did pretty good I think. Here's hoping they all like their gifts! I am really looking forward to spending the holidays with my family. I don't know if I will be posting many more crafting things. But I will have pictures to post of my holidays so stay tuned! Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment