Friday 11 January 2019

I am almost ready for my trip to the city and then to Phoenix for Creativation! I am so excited and can't believe it is almost here. I don't know how much I will be able to post before I go. I don't want to bring my laptop and blogging is not easy on my tablet. So I am going to probably have TONS of posts when I get back! So be prepared! LOL

But I had to make a birthday card for my hubby last night so thought I would share that with you before I head out on my adventure. I used some of the AMAZING custom paper that one of my FAVOURITE crafting stores carries - Treasured Memories. This time it was dinosaur themed.


I also made a couple hoodies for my boss and I that are going to Creativation together. Have to be able advertise not only my embroidery business but the craft store I am going to represent at the show!  I love how they turned out.




I cannot wait to share with you all the craziness of my adventures. So till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment