Friday 4 January 2019

JUNK DRAW CANVAS

I just found out that one of the projects I submitted for my Canvas Corp Brands design team is not going to be used after all, so I can post it here now.

I made this canvas back in October at our library crop. I wanted to find a fun way to use up stuff from my junk drawer to make a unique canvas.  I started with a plain white canvas and added various items to it in a fun pattern.



Then I spray painted the whole canvas black and added black gesso to give it texture.


The next step was to spray it with the Tattered Angels sprays I had chosen.
I used Walnut Gold, Patina and Rolling Tide.


Here are some shots of the process of layering the sprays.





And then I added flowers and other ephemera to finish off the canvas..
Here are some close up shots and the finished canvas.






This was really fun to make - I loved using the Tattered Angels sprays on the canvas. Make sure you check out the Canvas Corp Brands shop for these sprays - as well as a TON of other amazing products. They make your projects absolutely ROCK!! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment