Friday 13 August 2021

Crafing IN PERSON!!

SO EXCITED!!! We FINALLY get to craft in person. Having our first library crop in well over a year. Only a small group, but so nice to get to visit and chat with my peeps while creating!!


I didn't get a lot of creating done, but I did get to open some more goodies that came in - as well as some great visits with my crafty peeps. I got kits from a new group I joined and I can't wait to play with them.



I also got in some new papers from Treasured Memories when they sent up the sweet kits they gave us all as a donation to the crop. Totally spoiled us!!



I did end up getting one project done! I did another project from the Tiki crop I didn't attend! I used one of my fav family photos for the layout make n take from that crop. 


It was a great first day of cropping and I can't wait to do more tomorrow! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment