Sunday 17 April 2016

Had an absolutely amazing time at the crop I went to this weekend.

Scrappy Apple in La Crete put on a really great day.   We got great welcome gifts, great door prizes and yuumy food. Not to mention some fabulous visiting in with  great bunch of gals!!

I was able to get quite  bit done too.  I brought a kit with me for making tags so was really productive. I love how they all turned out.



The kit also included a card to make, which I really like the end result of as well


There was also a page contest during the crop that I participated in as well. We had to use Bo Bunny paper for the layout and I wanted to use the new stencils that I got from the fabulous Wendy at W2Scrapbooking (check out the link for her store below at the bottom of my blog). I love adding texture to my layouts!


But the best part - I came in second in the contest! I am thinking that my grandbaby Jeffery is a good luck charm as the last time I used a photo of him in a contest I won!  I really like the end result of this one too. I think I might submit it for publication too.


I really felt spoiled this weekend too because the gals at Scrappy Apple gave me a sweet gift as a thank you for promoting the crop and doing the tutorial I did.


The tutorial turned out really well too - a couple of ladies even asked me to help them make tags for themselves. Here are a couple of peaks at the samples I did up for my demo.



Well I am having a rather lazy day today - so till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment