Friday 8 April 2016

More happy mail! I just love going to the post office these days. Between my purchases and swaps it is like Christmas all the time.

The awesomely fabulous Wendy at W2Scrapbooking got me my order again in record time!  She is da bomb!! Make sure you check her out - W2Scrapbooking

Look at all my amazing new goodies:



And I even used a couple of the items last night. I had left over paint and gesso from the Donna Downey page I was working on and since I hate wasting paint I started a wood canvas and one of the mixed media boards I got from Wendy in my last order. I decided to try out the new Art Stones from Finnabair that I ordered. They create some fun texture that is for sure. Makes for an interesting start to my projects!





Can't wait to see what else I can come up with for these!

Till next time - stay crafty my peeps. Have a creative weekend all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment