Thursday 21 April 2016

So I have had the most crazy week and how do I know this? It took me almost 3 whole days to get down into my craft room and open up my happy mail that I got on Monday!  Between work being nuts and not feeling well, it just wasn't happening.

But I finally got down there last night and was able to open up all my goodies and take a video. I got so much cool stuff that I CANNOT WAIT to play with!!!!



If you haven't had a chance yet to check them out, make sure you go see Wendy's store and Melinda's store. They are so utterly amazing and great at feeding any and all craft addictions.

W2Scrapbooking

Scraps of Elegance/Darkness

You can see they are two of my favourite places as I have them tagged at the bottom of my blog! Make sure you go check them out!

I plan on playing with this stuff this weekend so will post pics later.  Till then, stay crafty my peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment