Monday 6 June 2016

I can't believe how much I actually got done this weekend - especially when you consider that I spent a good portion of it being lazy and not getting off my couch!

But when I did move my but, I did get some good stuff done. First off, I had to put together my gifts for my Not So Secret Sister swap that I am doing with one of my Facebook groups. I already had her birthday gift and card ready to go as I knew I had to do that for July. I also got her some Canada Day stuff for July (since we don't do 4th of July in Canada I thought I would send her some Canada luv!) Then I made here some other stuff for the other months and had goodies to add as well. Hope she likes her gifts!

In the process of putting this together, I decided to make up the cards I got as a kit when I was in Edmonton last month for my crop at Treasured Memories. I got a great kit that made 6 different cards and since I wanted to use at least one for my NSSS swap I did the whole batch! (The one for my partner was already boxed up so isn't in the picture).


And I also started week 2 of my IW2016 class. Not sure how this is gonna end up, but was fun to start with!


I have a feeling I might get lots of crafting done this week cause my hubby is away all week and I will want to keep busy so I don't miss him too much. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment