Thursday 2 June 2016

Spent some time doing some crafting last night so I could get some of my swaps done and get more work done on the first week of IW2016 class.

I started off by doing a test piece so I could figure out what colours I wanted to use. I did this on some chipboard so I am going to send this as an extra along with one of my swaps.


Then I finished off the first page of IW2016. I can't believe it has taken me so long. I can't wait to keep going!!



As usual, I had paint left over from this project, so since I hate waste, I started another project with it. I got this wooden heart in my creativity add on from my Scraps of Elegance/Darkness kit so thought it was a good fit for the leftover paint.



Then I finished off some ATCs for a swap in my Scraps of Elegance/Darkness group. I think we were supposed to do a flower theme and I made three ATCs like I always do. Hope my partner likes them!



I also realized that it was June and I had a package from my Not So Secret Sister Angela to open. As usually, I got spoiled! Loved it all!!


So I hope to get more crafting done this week - till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment