Thursday 1 September 2016

Happy September everyone! I can't believe that it is already this time of year. How crazy is that! The weather has been cold and wet all week, but that means that I can spend more time in my craft room. Here are more things I have been working on this week.

I did more work on the tags that go with my Greek Mythology project. I am almost done with them and can finish the project soon.




I did a little more work on the shabby chic frame that I started as well.


And then I did a bit of work on the clock that I was originally going to use for my greek mythology swap. I am really loving how it is coming out so I am really glad that I decided to keep it for myself.




I am hoping to get more work done on these projects tonight. I will post more pictures as I go. Until next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment