Tuesday 27 September 2016

So as promised, I took some better photos of the projects that I did this weekend. Looking at it now it doesn't seem like I got a whole lot done - too much visiting and shopping I guess!! But I still had a blast so all good.

The first project I did was this page kit from Monday Night Class. Still really sad that they stopped making kits as I really love their kits and I am always happy with the end result. I used photos from my visit with my nieces this summer on the layout. I even added my make n'take to it as it fit so well.





Then I did some organizing of my wedding album - trying to decide what I wanted to do with it all. I did start a page for it. It needs a bit more work - I think I am going to add paint splatters and perhaps a chipboard clock or another one I worked on. But I am happy with it so far. My cat almost wrecked it when I got home (dragged it off the table for some reason), but I can fix it no worries.




I also thought I would take some better pics of the canvas class I took. I really love how this turned out. It was a fabulous class!!





It really was an amazing weekend and I can't wait to do it all again next weekend. And heck - I get to have another crafty weekend this weekend with my pals from High Level and the gals in Grimshaw. Gonna be so much fun. Gotta go through all my stuff and figure out what I am going to bring.

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment