Wednesday 4 January 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

I hope everyone had as great a holiday as I did. I got to spend time with so much of my family it was awesome. And got lots of baby cuddles. Our newest granddaughter decided that she didn't want to miss out on the Christmas festivities so showed up two weeks early. She and mama are doing great and it was so nice to be able to spend so much time with all of our grand kids. Check out some of my photos from my holidays.


The Longards


Cutie Pies


Richard's family


More Grandkids


The Larsons


The Whole Clan


Me and my siblings


Pokemon hunting at the Legislature with my nieces and hubby

Of course, I really didn't have any time to do any crafting, though of course I hit a couple craft stores and got some crafty goodies for Christmas.  I will be trying to get to my craft room this week now that I am home and am starting to get organized.

So till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment