Wednesday 11 January 2017

I hope everyone is having a fabulous start to 2017. I certainly am! I am getting myself in shape with the FitBit my hubby got my for Xmas and I am looking into new ways to expand my creativity and go further on my creative journey!

I found another source to possibly showcase some of my work. One of my fantastic scrapbook friends on Facebook got published in an online magazine called Mixed Up Magazine. They feature an array of mixed media projects from crafters from all over the world. My Facebook friend even made the cover! I am going to submit to them and hopefully will have another avenue to showcase my work. I got the first issue and it is AMAZING! Check them out!!


I also have a few projects on the go, including stuff for my design team. I also want to get back to my Inspiration Wednesday classes - I still have most of 2016 to finish and now that 2017 has started I will likely be working on both years at the same time!

Well till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment