Monday 30 January 2017

Well that was what you call a very crafty weekend for me! I spent a ton of time working on several projects - and I even got in a bunch of non-crafting related activities. A win for me that's for sure!

I did a whole bunch more of the ArtMarks 30 Day challenge prompts. I am really enjoying this - though there are some days I have had no idea what to do! But it is fun playing with all my different products! Check out the days I did this weekend:

Day 12 - Puddled

Day 13 - Patterned

Day 14 - Dashed

Day 15 - Loose

I also did some more work on week 5 of my Inspiration Wednesday 2016  classes. Pretty happy with it so far!


And I got started on my design team projects for February for Mixed Media Mojo. I am actually also going to use them for a swap I am in! Two birds, one stone I say! LOL Here is a quick peak of how the project started - more photos will be in the post about the project.



Have to get both this projects and my other one for the team finished here this week, so more pics will follow! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment