Thursday 1 June 2017

Happy June everyone!!

I am really hoping to get more crafting done this month than last! not sure how that will work with the nice weather and all the camping we hope to do, but I am gonna try! I do have several swaps to work on so that should help.

But I wanted to start the month by sharing my June Design Team project for Mixed Media Mojo. Make sure you go check them out. This month's prompt was "Graduation" with the twist of "Travel." I will be totally honest with you - this prompt REALLY stumped me. But then I was wasting some time on Pinterest and searched a few ideas and found the quote "Let the Adventure Begin", as well as remembering that my oldest niece is graduating from Grade 9 this year and BANG - I had an idea!! I will be showing more later on how I made the layout, but here it is for you to check out!


And make sure you not only check out the blog, check out the new Facebook group - Mixed Media Mojo Challenges - if you join the group you can enter the monthly challenges and you have a chance to be named a Diva and be a guest designer. Sometimes we have prizes too!!

So I hope you like my June project and that you check out the blog and Facebook group. And I am definitely going to do my best  to post more this month! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment