Sunday 28 January 2018

CRAFTY DAY IN LA CRETE AT SCRAPPY APPLE

So yesterday turned out to be a very crafty day! My crafty buddies ShawnaLee, Lisa and Beth and I all went out to Scrappy Apple in La Crete and spent the day scrapbooking. It was a fabulous day. We all won some prizes - though Lisa's lucky streak is continuing as she won the big prize of the day! And I got a LOT done. I couldn't believe it. I finished 8 layouts! I was certainly on a roll! Check them out:









And then when I got home and was putting away everything I realized that I had a layout that I did as a make-n-take at my October crop that still needed a picture. And since I had one pic of Octavia with Santa and a pic with Jeffery with Santa I decided to finish that layout with one picture and then quickly did a layout for the other picture. Talk about a productive day!!!

This is the layout that was from the make-n-take

And this is the layout I threw together!

All in all a VERY crafty weekend - and it finally feels like I am getting my mojo back! Can't wait to get my stuff from CCB - which has FINALLY shipped! Will post a video of opening it when it arrives. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment