Saturday 20 January 2018

MY FIRST CCB CREW PROJECT


So I am still waiting for my order from Canvas Corp Brands so I can start designing for them, but I as I posted earlier when I ordered stuff using my birthday money, I did make sure to get some more Canvas Corp stuff for my stash so I decided to put together a project with what I had. My pal Gena and I decided to do our own Christmas swap so this is what I made for her using what I had in my stash!


I am pretty happy with how it came out. I used a 7 Gypsies frame as well as 7 Gypsies paper, and then some various flowers and embellishments.  Make sure you check out their store so you can get some of their great goodies!!!!!


And this is the canvas that I got from Gena for this swap


I can hardly WAIT to get my goodies from CCB so that I can start doing design team projects for them. I have SOOOO many ideas!! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment