Monday 15 January 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!


Hope everyone is having a great 2018 so far. As you can tell, I have NOT been doing very much crafting so far this year! First I have been really sick - the cold I caught at Christmas just will NOT go away!! I have had a hard time finding my mojo so far. I am still waiting for my first order from Canvas Corp Brand to arrive so I can start creating as part of their Design Team Creative Crew. But I did get a swap done. I was in a Steampunk Altered Altoid Tin swap. I couldn't find any Altoid tins here in town (I do live in a very small town!). I found some small chapsick containers but I didn't want to make her just one, so I made three! Here are some photos of them.













I am hoping to do more crafting this month, but we will see how it goes! Really hoping I can kick this cold! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment