Friday 4 May 2018

MAY ENVELOPE CHALLENGE


Hey all! Hope you are having a great week - I am, though crazy busy with so much going on. I have another project for my design team to show you all. As well as having to do at least one project a month they have other challenges that they want us to do. For May we had to do a project using a Kraft 12 X 12 envelope. Everyone's projects are now up on the Canvas Corp Brands blog - there is a video of the projects as there were so many. Mine is near the end. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with this project, but then I got inspired.

So first off, we had a plain 12 X 12 Kraft envelope to work with.


I took the 12 X 12 envelope and folded it in half, and then added extra paper to it and then covered it all in 7 Gypsies Architextures paper. I also made some tags and such for it.

Here are some more photos of the project.






I also did a little video so you can see a flip through of the project, as it was hard to show everything about it in photos!


I had a lot of fun with this project and hope you like it. So till text time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment