Friday 6 December 2019

NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS CROP - Day 1

As usual, once I got to the city I had a blast at my crop! We got spoiled right off the bat with some fun goodies!


And I started the night by doing some shopping - I had birthday money from my Mom so got myself the travel size of the Tim Holtz glass matt!!



Had to take some photos with my gal pal Tricia - and wearing the fun head bands she picked up for us when visiting her folks in Tennessee!


The theme of the crop being The Night Before Christmas, the gang at Treasured Memories went ALL OUT for the desserts. Not only were they yummy they looked AMAZING!!! Very photogenic. LOL







It isn't a TM crop without a photo booth and my pals Tricia, Paula and I went a bit nuts with our costumes this year - especially Paula!! Her's was so popular that EVERYONE wanted her in the photos!! Her Mayor costume was just phenomenal!!






And deservedly, she won first place for her costume!!!



With all the shenanigans you wouldn't think I would have gotten anything done, but I did! I decided to do a layout with my Tim Holtz autograph and photos from Creativation and I was able to finish it. I also made a small tag to add to the layout to kinda bring out the picture of the tag we made back in his class in January. I am really happy with the end result!



It was a fantastic day, but I am super exhausted, so gotta say goodnight! Till tomorrow and more shenanigans, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment