Monday 2 December 2019

HAPPY DECEMBER!!!!!

So I was able to get some crafting done this weekend - working on a swap project. I was also figuring out what to take with me to my upcoming crop this weekend in Edmonton. The theme is The Nightmare Before Christmas - I cannot wait.

But this weekend I worked on some Christmas tags for a swap. We have to do 4 tags for the swap and since I have a ton of the Tim Holtz Etcetera tags I decided to make my partner 4 different sizes of tags. Part of the theme is that we are supposed to emboss (dry or embossing powder), die cutting, stamping or a combination of all three. I got a couple completely done and a couple more started. I hope my partner likes them. Here are some pictures of the ones I got done.









I have another projcet I am hoping to get finished for my pal Wendy before I head down for my crop so will try and post pictures of that before I go. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment