Sunday 6 December 2015

I did it! I posted every day this week!

I spent more of today just crafting in my basement.  I finished the canvas I started that was inspired by a pin I found on Pinterest. I changed it up a bit but really love the result! Your should check out the tutorial done by Mona Pendleton - it was so easy to follow and the results are amazing! Check out both her blog and the Simon Says Stamp link that I found her through.

Mona Pendleton

Simon Says Stamp


And then I spent the afternoon hanging with one of my besties - Jeannine! Helping her make some Xmas gifts. In the process I started several other projects! Jeannine is stating to take after me - she has several projects on the go too!!



Hope everyone else had a crafty weekend too - stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment