Sunday 27 December 2015

The month (and year) is almost over and I have been successful so far in posting every day.  It has worked pretty well - and I am still getting a ton of visiting in with the family.

So today I finished another part of my gift for a friend - I ended up printing off two photos because I didn't know which one to use for the canvas (which was her main gift). So I decided to do something with the other photo. I just did the cover up and covered the other pages with paper. I am leaving the rest of the album for her to do with as she likes.


And then my fabulous hubby helped me make the stencil I needed to start week 20 of my Inspiration Wednesday class. And I got it started.



And I started another journal page - the background is a technique I found on YouTube. Didn't turn out the same as the tutorial I saw, but I like the end result.


Well till tomorrow, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment