Thursday 17 December 2015

Well between work and darts last night, I had no time to get down to my craft room. But I didn't want to let that stop me from my goal of posting every day in December. So I had to come up with something else to talk about!

I decided that I would show off my crafting space a bit.  I think the question I get asked more than anything else is what do I do with everything I make. I do make a lot of things as gifts, but I do also display my stuff in my craft room.

Here are some photos that show how my collection of pieces has grown over the last year.



These two photos are what my crafting space looked like in early 2014 just after my fabulous hubby built it all for me.



And this is what those walls look like almost a year later. The top picture is mostly craft items I have made myself, while the second picture is mostly items I have received in swaps.

So till tomorrow - stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment