Monday 7 December 2015

I thought that since I did so well posting every day last week I would see if I could keep it going! Might even try and see if I can post every day in December!

So I had so much fun hanging with my friend Jeannine yesterday - and she was so inspiring. Great for my ego too! :)

I have a ton of projects on the go now - so thought I would show in progress pics!


This canvas started with using up leftover paint and black modelling paste. Have a few ideas on where to take it from here but who knows where it will end up!


This is the start of week 17 of Donna Downey's Inspiration Wednesday 2015 - I am a fair bit behind but getting caught up. The image transfer part wasn't working the best, but I think I have it where I like it - at least for now.


This is a page I am trying to figure out what to do with. Had a bunch of flowers made out of book text - that I have no idea where I got them from - that I figured I should use up. Then also had some stuff called string glaze that I wanted to play with. Like it so far but no idea where to go from here!


This is another journal page that started using up left over paint. I think I know where I am heading wit this one - gonna be fun to see where it ends up.


Another project that started with - what do I do to not waste all this black paint! I got these press board scissors AGES ago and almost forgot I had them (they had a huge layer of dust on them they have been around so long!!).  But I think these are gonna end up as a steampunk theme.

Stay crafty my peeps and hopefully check in tomorrow to see what I come up with!

1 comment:

  1. you're doing great Monica, love your blog. I will do my best to remember to check in here as much as possible. Although I don't go on-line every day.... Good Luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete