Tuesday 4 October 2016

So I said I would take better pics of my projects from the weekend and I did! Really happy with all of them, and definitely feel like I got lots accomplished at the crop!

So I really loved the tag kit that I got from Tricia Ladouceur - ages ago too. Really glad that I finally got a chance to do them. Not sure what I am going to do with them now, but I will figure it out!





And then I made these two tags as part of a swap that I am in. For the swap I was supposed to make Vintage style tags - and I have two partners so made two tags. Had lots of fun making these. Hope my partners like them!

One of my favourite parts of the weekend was taking the Steampunk Box class with my pal Lana. REALLY LOVED this class and am super stoked with the end result. Couldn't love it more!! Thanks again Lana for such an amazing class!!!!!






As I said before, it was a totally FAB weekend and I couldn't have had more fun!! Can't wait to do it all again in two weeks at the library crop. And most of my posts for the next week or so will be all about the crop. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment