Tuesday 11 October 2016

So this week is going to be all about preparing for the crop coming up on the weekend. Getting really excited! I am about as ready as I am going to get.

I spent the weekend putting together the class kits for the Dress form class I am teaching. It should be fun - can't wait to see what everyone creates! Especially since one gal said when she saw the light bulbs in the picture I posted that she wondered if we were enlarging the breasts of the dress form! LOL


My goals this week are to go through all these great prizes and figure out what are door prizes and what are raffle prizes. Plus I have to stuff the goodie bags that are shipping today.





And I have fun crafty shirts to make for people who ordered them!


And in with all this I have to get some ATC's made to send out for a swap - as well as figure out what I need to pack for myself for the weekend. So I am gonna be busy! Especially if I want to try and fit some last walking in for the season!

So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment